YOU CAN’T DO IT ALONE, USE OUR EXPERIENCE TO WIN YOUR CASE
Many of our clients have the ability to hire anyone in the world to represent them, and they have repeatedly chosen Brian E. Watkins & Associates. We encourage you to do the same.
Current and former clients include numerous NFL and NBA players, doctors, and even lawyers themselves have acquired our services to assure their successful representation. We have represented several criminal defense lawyers in criminal matters. We see that as a strong compliment and a good indicator of our work, that fellow criminal defense attorneys have hired us to represent them when they themselves have been accused of crime.
Throughout the years we have earned some impressive case results by assuring that our clients’ fundamental rights are observed. Here are a few of the case results we take pride in, many of which received considerable attention from prestigious media outlets such as: CNN, CBS, NBC, USA TODAY, NEW YORK TIMES, LOS ANGELES TIMES, SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE.
- Charged with possession of over 200 lbs of drugs - no jail, probation only.
- Charged with 191 pills of ecstasy – case was dismissed due to unlawful search.
- Largest credit card fraud indictment in San Diego County history - no jail, time served.
- Charged with possession of over a kilo of cocaine - not guilty.
- Charged with assault with great bodily injury - found not guilty due to proof of self defense.
- Multi-national drug indictment - case was dismissed.
- $500,000.00 embezzlement - out of court settlement was reached and criminal charges were dropped.
- Charged with domestic violence - criminal charges dropped against client and filed against accuser.
- Driving under influence with B.A.C of .20 - found not guilty.
- Driving under influence with B.A.C .18 with accident - reduced to wet reckless.
- Numerous six figure civil litigation and personal injury awards and settlements.
- Professional Athlete sued for hundreds of thousands of dollars in home damage - Case resolved before trial, athlete did not have to pay any additional monies.
- Charged with Possession, Possession for Sale, and Burglary - All Evidence suppressed after the Preliminary Hearing - Case Dismissed.
Below are a few of our cases in the media. Click on the links to read the full story: